Volunteer Opportunity this Tuesday 4/23

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 04:17:45 UTC 2013

Hi volunteers,

I just wanted to let you know about a volunteer opportunity for this *Tuesday,
April 23 from 6-8p.m.  *The Crisis Nursery really needs our help with
getting invitations ready for a dinner and auction they have coming up and
have asked us to bring as many volunteers as we can.  If you are available
for even part of the time, we could really use your help!  Please fill out
the google doc *below* if you are able to help out.  We are still
determining the location of the event, but we will be able to provide
transportation should we need to go off-campus.  As always, let me know if
you have any questions!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OUt_Fd2dsSCMHJGv0ulZ7FuEO1gele5kVxnmTHrG8lk/viewform

Best,

Kristen

--
Kristen Micheli | Special Projects Director 2013
Volunteer Illini Projects | University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*