Recruitment Night Tomorrow 6:45pm

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 20:03:06 UTC 2013

Hi volunteers,

I hope you all had a wonderful summer and are excited to be back on campus!
 Volunteer Illini Projects will be having our recruitment night *tomorrow,
Tuesday, August 27 at 6:45pm in Illini Union Room A*.  I encourage you all
to come out and learn more about the other projects and volunteer
opportunities VIP has to offer.  If you have any questions, please don't
hesitate to reach out to me.

Best,
Kristen

--
Kristen Micheli | Special Projects Director 2013
Volunteer Illini Projects | University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*