VIP Special Projects: Newsletter Information - Response Needed

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 09:12:15 UTC 2013

Hi Volunteers!

I hope everyone is having a great semester so far. We would just like to
let you know that VIP will soon be sending out bi-weekly newsletters. These
newsletter emails will include upcoming events for each project of VIP. You
are in no way obligated to come to these events. They are available to
those who would like to participate but are by no means required. In order
to receive these updates please take a second to fill out the attached
Google Form. This is a great way to learn about what's going on in VIP and
to find new events and projects to get involved with!

Click *below* to become a part of our network:

FILL OUT THIS GOOGLE
FORM!<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OLzWy_KurpEqVzSrdvJbqn-smr6nOwjswE5GJ9tML0o/viewform>
****

Another great way to find out about VIP is to LIKE us on Facebook at:

https://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects****

**

Thank You,

****

Michael Loumeau

Chairman of Volunteer Illini Projects Inc.

---

*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*