Being a Leader for Volunteer Illini Projects

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 02:21:15 UTC 2013

Dear Volunteers,

Attached you will find the 2014 application for Director and Executive
Board positions for Volunteer Illini Projects.  If you are interested in
holding a leadership position within VIP, please complete the application
and return it to the Office of Volunteer Programs (Room 286 of the Illini
Union) or to volunteerilliniprojects at gmail.com no later than *5pm on
Friday, October 25*.

Should you have any questions about the application process or available
positions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.  Thank you again for
your involvement in VIP and we hope you will join us as a leader in giving
back to the community.

I hope everyone considers becoming a member of the Board of Directors. It
has been a great experience.

Have a great weekend,

Ellery

--
Ellery Marks | Special Projects Director 2013
Volunteer Illini Projects | University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*