Carrie Busey Science Fair

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 05:40:26 UTC 2013

Hi Volunteers,

We have a great volunteer opportunity from a past Vice Chair, Elizabeth
Curtin. We will be going to *Carrie Busey Elementary School* on *Thursday,
November 14* to help with their *science fair!* The science fair is
from *5:30-8:00
pm*.

We will be helping set up, clean up, and looking at the students projects
and asking them questions. Elizabeth and I promise that this will be a
great volunteering experience. What's better than listening to little kids
explain science?

Anyway, if you are interested in volunteering with us, please fill out this
google doc:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WSSuW0j2UQQQAMZYyN3EGd86w-6Vvw1O4FPRkrdNz9c/viewform

Please only fill it out if you can go the entire time.

As always, if you have any ideas for volunteering events, feel free to
shoot me an email.

Have a great week!

Ellery

--
Ellery Marks | Special Projects Director 2013
Volunteer Illini Projects | University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*