Orientation Nights This Week

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 07:18:45 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a great first week back and enjoyed the long weekend!  I
just wanted to let you know about a couple of dates coming up this week for
VIP. Special Projects will be holding two Orientation Nights if you are
interested in learning more about the types of events we will be having
this semester.

The first orientation night will take place on *Wednesday, Sept 4th at 7pm
in Foreign Language Building Room 1136* and the second orientation night
will take place on *Thursday, Sept 5th at 8pm in Foreign Language Building
Room 1126.  *You can attend whichever night works best for you.

Lastly, I am in need of two coordinators for this semester.  If you are
interested in applying for a coordinator position, please attend one of the
orientation nights to pick up an application or email me to let me know
your interest.  If you have any questions about the responsibilities or
time commitment it involves, I'd be happy to answer any of your questions.

Here's a recap to go over everything again:

*What*: Special Projects Orientation Nights
*When*: Wednesday, Sept 4 (7pm) & Thursday, Sept 5 (8pm)
*Where*: FLB 1136 & FLB 1126
*Why*: Learn more about the volunteer opportunities for this semester and
pick up a coordinator application!

Best,
Kristen

--
Kristen Micheli | Special Projects Director 2013
Volunteer Illini Projects | University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*
*
*
[image: facebook buttons] <http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
*Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*