[Vip-tutoring] Volunteer Opportunity with Hunger and Homelessness

cieniews at uiuc.edu cieniews at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 6 13:21:48 CDT 2005

Hola tutors!

One of my fellow VIP Board members asked me to forward this
email to my volunteers....so here it is! This event is THIS
Saturday and I have heard that it is a LOT OF FUN!! Please
consider taking part.  If you are interested or have any
questions, please feel free to either email Whitney or
myself (Whitney will probably be more helpful since this is
her project and her event!) THANKS GUYS!! :)

Sara Cieniewski
Director of Tutoring, VIP