[Vip-tutoring] VIP Tutoring Orientation Nights!! :)

cieniews at uiuc.edu cieniews at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 23 16:39:49 CST 2005

Hi everyone!!

My name is Sara Cieniewski, and I would like to take this
opportunity to introduce myself as the new Director of VIP
Tutoring to all of those who were not able to attend the VIP
Spring Recruitment Nights this past week.  I am very excited
about this upcoming semester of tutoring, and I hope you are
too!

As of now, VIP Tutoring will be working with 7 different
local schools this semester providing tutors to kids of all
ages, ranging from preschool to high school.  Many different
types of tutoring opportunities will be available at a
variety of times throughout the day.  If you are interested
in becoming a tutor with VIP, please come to one of the
following VIP Tutoring Orientation Nights to learn more!

         Monday January 24th at 6pm in 111 Greg
                           OR
        Wednesday January 26th at 8pm in 113 Greg

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at
the following address: cieniews at uiuc.edu.  :)

Thanks and have a GREAT rest of the weekend!

DO NOT HIT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL MESSAGE - IF YOU DO I WILL
NOT RECEIVE YOUR RESPONSE.  ONLY USE THE EMAIL ADDRESS GIVEN
ABOVE!!