[Vip-tutoring] VIP Board Applications

cieniews at uiuc.edu cieniews at uiuc.edu
Sat Oct 8 15:00:05 CDT 2005

Hi everyone!

I hope that you have all been enjoying your time tutoring.
I am writing this email to let you guys know that Volunteer
Illini Projects is now excepting applications for the
upcoming Board of Directors!

If you are interested in becoming more involved with VIP and
gaining some valuable leadership experience, I would
strongly encourage you to apply for a position on next
year's Board.  VIP is such an amazing organization and being
of the Board is a BLAST! :)

It doesn't matter whether you have been involved with VIP
for years or you have just started volunteering with us ...
all candidates are welcome to apply!

If you have any questions about what the position entails or
you need assistance with your application, please feel free
to email me! :) Otherwise, the applications are due FRIDAY
OCTOBER 21st at 5PM in the VIP OFFICE (268 Illini Union).

Sara Cieniewski
Volunteer Illini Projects, Inc.
Director of Tutoring

*Application is attached.  Please print it out and hand it
in to the VIP office when it is complete!