[Vip-tutoring] Upcoming Tutoring Event

Rachel Dubrow rdubrow2 at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 21 15:40:21 CDT 2005

Hey Tutors!
We are Rachel and Alice and are the One-Time Events
Coordinators for the Tutoring Project. We have our first
event on Wednesday, November 9th! It's the Children's
Clothing & Book Sale at the Champaign Early Childhood Center
and they need some volunteers to help during the sale. We
will be having 2 shifts: one from 4-6pm and one from 6-8pm
and transportation is provided! We'd love to get as many
volunteers as we can, so please e-mail us back if you're
interested and make sure to let us know the time or times
you can come!
Recap:
What? The Children's Clothing & Book Sale
Where? Champaign Early Childhood Center (Transportation is
provided)
When? November 9th
Time? 4-6pm, 6-8pm, or both shifts

Thanks,