[Vip-tutoring] Farewells :(

Maggie Meyers mmeyers2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Dec 6 23:56:14 CST 2006

Hey tutors--

This is officially the last e-mail you will receive from me.  We have officially
transitioned to the new directors-- and I'm pleased to announce that Jeremy
Rose has taken over for me!!  I'm sure you will all LOVE working with Jeremy.
Not only is he ridiculously responsible and dedicated, but he is just such a great
guy!!  Just promise me that you'll bear with him this January... being tutoring
director is a lot harder to do than it may seem!!  I'm sure he'll do an absolutely
FABULOUS job though!!!  I'm so jealous that you guys get to work with him!

So, as I sign off, I need to leave you with a BIG THANK YOU!!  I am so thankful to
have been able to have such amazing volunteers!!

Best of luck with finals!!!  THANKS AGAIN!!

:) Maggie
--your now-FORMER VIP Tutoring director
Margaret S. Meyers
University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign)

Take 60 seconds out of your life to save lives..
JOIN THE ORGAN DONOR REGISTRY TODAY!
SIGNING YOUR LICENSE IS NO LONGER ENOUGH!
http://www.lifegoeson.com
In Memory of Mary Jane Meyers, 11/8/05
*Love You, Mom*

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." -John 3:16