[Vip-tutoring] Additional Opportunity!!

Maggie Meyers mmeyers2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 7 12:31:52 CST 2006

Sorry to load your inbox with yet another e-mail.. but I
forgot to mention another special opportunity-- one that's
different and new to VIP!! If you are interested in working
with children of special needs.  There is a classroom at
Thomas Paine Elementary School with kids of various learning
and behavioral disabilities such as autism.  If you are
interested in helping out with this unique and definitely
rewarding experience, just let me know!! Worried you're
schedule is too hard to work around.. they need volunteers at
ANY time between 8:15a.m. and 2:45p.m. any day of the week!
Thanks again!
:) Maggie
Margaret S. Meyers
University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign)
English, Seconday Education

Director of Tutoring, Volunteer Illini Projects
Member, Campus Honors Program
Member, Honors Student Council
Member, Campus Crusade for Christ