[Vip-tutoring] (no subject)

Maggie Meyers mmeyers2 at uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 21 16:45:54 CST 2006

Hey, everyone!  My name is Maggie Meyers, and I am the newest Volunteer Illini
Projects Director for tutoring!! Many thanks to those of you who did an incredible
job tutoring last semester, and a big thank you to those of you who came out to
the VIP recruitment night!!  I'm just letting you know that this MONDAY, January 23
and WEDNESDAY, January 25 @ 5 p.m. in 388 Lincoln is tutoring orientation night.
There, you will hear about all the different possible tutoring locations and sign-up
for the ones you are interested in.  Then, the coordinator of that specific location
will contact you in regards to days and specific times.  We will also discuss the
exciting possibility of expanding the project!!
**Even If you tutored last semester and have already discussed continuing this
semester, feel free to still come to the orientation just in case you might want try a
new or different tutoring opportunity!!

Hope to see you there!! :) :)
--Maggie--
Margaret S. Meyers
University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign)
Volunteer Illini Projects Director of Tutoring
English, Seconday Education