[Vip-tutoring] RSVP ASAP!

Maggie Meyers mmeyers2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 3 12:22:59 CDT 2006

HEY VIP TUTORS!!

You MUST(!!!!!!!) RSVP to this e-mail.. let me know if you are coming to the pizza
party (no.. I don't need to no if you cannot).

Just a reminder-- next Tuesday, October 10th will be the VIP TUTOR PIZZA
PARTY!! Because the red tape at this school is a little absurd.. I have yet to
actually secure a room for next week.. but stay tuned.. it's coming!!

For those who DIDN'T order a t-shirt but wish they did.. if you come a few
minutes early/at the start of the party, you should be able to buy an extra one
from me-- no guarantees.

REMINDER: you MUST pay before you pick up your shirt.. if you ordered one, you
have to pay.. even if you decided you don't want one anymore.  Remember, they
only cost $5.

If you can't come to the meeting, we'll have to organize a time where we can
exchange money for t-shirt.  It would be very much preferred if you can try to
make it to the meeting.. otherwise it will be very hard on me to arrange a swap
time with all of you.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!

:) Maggie
Margaret S. Meyers
University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign)
Spanish, Seconday Education

Director of Tutoring, Volunteer Illini Projects
Treasurer, Acting on AIDS
Member, Campus Crusade for Christ
Member, Campus Honors Program
Member, Students for Organ Donation

Take 60 seconds out of your life to save lives..
JOIN THE ORGAN DONOR REGISTRY TODAY!
https://www.ilsos.gov/organdonorregister/
In Memory of Mary Jane Meyers, 11/8/05
*Love You, Mom*