[Vip-tutoring] FINAL INFO!

Maggie Meyers mmeyers2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 9 13:24:34 CDT 2006

Here's is the FINAL info regarding the pizza party:
When: TOMORROW, TUESDAY Oct. 10th @ 6pm
Where: David Kinley Hall Room 215
Who should come: all tutors-- even if you didn't order a shirt!!

By the way.. you must BRING YOUR OWN BEVERAGES!!!!

Remember, you must pay for your t-shirt at the pizza party.  There WILL be t-
shirts available for those who didn't order.. This is on a first-come, first-serve
basis-- there is only a limited number.

Also, if you didn't order a t-shirt-- you must pay $2 if you want pizza.

For those who cannot come but ordered a t-shirt.. you MUST come meet me to
pick it up.  Sometime next week I will list times that I will be available in the RSO
office.  Remember, if you ordered one.. it is your responsibility to pay.

Alright guys.. I think that's it!! SEE YOU TOMORROW!!

:) maggie
Margaret S. Meyers
University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign)
Spanish, Seconday Education

Director of Tutoring, Volunteer Illini Projects
Treasurer, Acting on AIDS
Member, Campus Crusade for Christ
Member, Campus Honors Program
Member, Students for Organ Donation

Take 60 seconds out of your life to save lives..
JOIN THE ORGAN DONOR REGISTRY TODAY!
https://www.ilsos.gov/organdonorregister/
In Memory of Mary Jane Meyers, 11/8/05
*Love You, Mom*