[Vip-tutoring] T-SHIRT PICKUP

Maggie Meyers mmeyers2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 10 22:15:59 CDT 2006

Hey everyone! Thanks to all who came to the pizza party :)  It was wonderful
meeting all of you!!

For those who ordered t-shirts but did not pick them up--
If you live in the 6-pack and want to pick it up from my room in Forbes, let me
know.. Otherwise..
Below are the dates/times I will be available in the RSO complex next week.
YOU MUST LET ME KNOW when you plan to pick it up.

The RSO Complex is on the second floor of the Union.  Head up the stairs
nearest to Serendipity (quad-side) and turn to the right.

If it says I will be in the VIP Office, head to your left once you've entered the
complex.  The room is on the left wall-- ask the desk clerks if you need
direction.

If it says I will be in the Campus Crusade for Christ cubicle, you can find me in
cubicle #22 (on the right nearest to the wall when you walk in).  There's a map
of cubicles if you can't find it.

Monday, Oct. 16- 9-9:50am VIP OFFICE
Tuesday, Oct. 17- 9:25-9:50am VIP OFFICLE
Wednesday, Oct. 18- 1:15-3:30pm CAMPUS CRUSADE CUBICLE

If none of those work for you, stay tuned.. more to come.

THANKS A MILLION!!
:) maggie
Margaret S. Meyers
University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign)
Spanish, Seconday Education

Director of Tutoring, Volunteer Illini Projects
Treasurer, Acting on AIDS
Member, Campus Crusade for Christ
Member, Campus Honors Program
Member, Students for Organ Donation

Take 60 seconds out of your life to save lives..
JOIN THE ORGAN DONOR REGISTRY TODAY!
https://www.ilsos.gov/organdonorregister/
In Memory of Mary Jane Meyers, 11/8/05
*Love You, Mom*