[Vip-tutoring] important!!

Maggie Meyers mmeyers2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 23 17:23:36 CDT 2006

FIRST AND FOREMOST: IF YOU HAVE NOT YET PICKED UP YOUR T-SHIRT, E-MAIL
ME WHEN WOULD BE A GOOD TIME FOR YOU TO MEET EITHER AT THE UNION OR
NEAR THE 6-PACK. YOU MUST E-MAIL ME ASAP!!!!

*Still interested in a tutoring opportunity?*
I am in need of ONE tutor to help a 5th grade girl at the Urbana Free Library either
from 4-5pm or 5-6pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Please let me know if you
are interested!

Questions? Comments? Let me know!! I'm here to help!

:) Maggie
Margaret S. Meyers
University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign)
Spanish, Seconday Education

Director of Tutoring, Volunteer Illini Projects
Treasurer, Acting on AIDS
Member, Campus Crusade for Christ
Member, Campus Honors Program
Member, Students for Organ Donation

Take 60 seconds out of your life to save lives..
JOIN THE ORGAN DONOR REGISTRY TODAY!
https://www.ilsos.gov/organdonorregister/
In Memory of Mary Jane Meyers, 11/8/05
*Love You, Mom*