[Vip-tutoring] EXCITING NEWS!!

Maggie Meyers mmeyers2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 5 18:54:01 CDT 2006

I'm happy to announce..

THE FIRST EVER VIP-TUTORING T-SHIRTS AND PIZZA PARTY!!

(E-mail mmeyers2 at uiuc.edu with t-shirt size!!)

Here's the info..

1. T-SHIRTS (Note: although I'm not going to REQUIRE all of you to buy a shirt..
I'm going to STRONGLY SUGGEST.. no.. BEG you to get one.  I want VIP Tutors to
really stand out when you tutor!! They're cheap-- but if money is your barrier to
buying one, talk to me and we'll work something out!)
Design: see attachment (i-tutor w/ small "Volunteer Illini Projects" written under
it)
Color: california blue
Sizes: small, medium, large
Cost: $5
Pick-up: at the pizza party

which leads me too..

2. TUTOR PIZZA PARTY!!
When: October 10th @ 6pm
Location: TBA
Cost: FREEEE if you buy a t-shirt

3. A few more things..
-your coordinator is your main contact with VIP.. e-mail him/her with all
concerns
-make sure you CHECK IN WHEN YOU TUTOR... and mark that you are with VIP
on the sign in sheet ***** VERY IMPORTANT!!!
-make sure you tell your contact at the school/club when you cannot come.. e-
mail your coordinator if you don't have this contact info.

Thanks everyone.. make sure to e-mail me with your t-shirt size now~~
Margaret S. Meyers
University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign)
Spanish, Seconday Education

Director of Tutoring, Volunteer Illini Projects
Treasurer, Acting on AIDS
Member, Campus Crusade for Christ
Member, Campus Honors Program
Member, Students for Organ Donation

Take 60 seconds out of your life to save lives..
JOIN THE ORGAN DONOR REGISTRY TODAY!
https://www.ilsos.gov/organdonorregister/
In Memory of Mary Jane Meyers, 11/8/05
*Love You, Mom*