[Vip-tutoring] PIZZA PARTY/other impt. info!

Maggie Meyers mmeyers2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 25 19:42:06 CDT 2006

Hey everyone!! Hope tutoring has gotten off to a great start for you!

PZZA PARTY: Thanks to those who ordered t-shirts.. We sold a lot more than I
expected!!  royal blue won by a small margin (plus I realized Vis-a-vis tutoring
shirts are green).. so our shirts will be royal blue!!
Right now, I'm still planning the pizza party/t-shirt pick-up for October 10th @
6pm.. However, I'm not sure my space-request form will go through.. so I'll
keep you posted.

THOMAS PAINE NEEDS YOU!: Still looking for a tutoring opportunity?  Thomas
Paine Elementary school needs your help!!  Contact bypatel at uiuc.edu if you're
interested.

DON MOYER TUTORS: let me know how it's going!! If you turned in your
background form, you should be set to go in for the 3:30-4:30 power hour.

Questions?  Comments?  Let me know!

:) maggie
Margaret S. Meyers
University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign)
Spanish, Seconday Education

Director of Tutoring, Volunteer Illini Projects
Treasurer, Acting on AIDS
Member, Campus Crusade for Christ
Member, Campus Honors Program
Member, Students for Organ Donation

Take 60 seconds out of your life to save lives..
JOIN THE ORGAN DONOR REGISTRY TODAY!
https://www.ilsos.gov/organdonorregister/
In Memory of Mary Jane Meyers, 11/8/05
*Love You, Mom*