[Vip-tutoring] Fwd: Communicating with Children Workshop - Office of Volunteer Programs

Jeremy Rose jrose27 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 22:18:58 CST 2007

Hey Guys

Thought you might want to want to go to this- sounds like it is a really
cool program!!

Also- don't forget we have our LAST orientation meeting tomorrow night, 6 pm
in 108 English Building!!  Again, let me know if you have any questions!

Hope you had a great weekend and have a nice week!

-Jeremy Rose
VIP Tutoring Director