[217mafia-gaming] WTF is this shit!

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Mon Dec 17 14:07:48 CST 2007

Hey all,

Sorry for the spam.  I have created a mailing list called 217mafia
Gaming.  You are on it.  Feel cool... cause you are.

Your are on this list cause I know you like to play games.  I started
this list today cause a few of us decided to play games together this
Saturday afternoon at the IMC.  We will be meeting at the IMC around
1ish and probably playing upstairs.  We for sure be playing the
following games and I invite all the rest of you to come as well:

EVE
http://www.eve-online.com/

Project Entropia
http://www.entropiauniverse.com/

Second Life
http://www.secondlife.com/

World Of Warcraft... maybe
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/

Some of these games are Mac/Win/Linux compatible... some are not.  If
you want to play other games suggest them or just show up with them.
For example, I never do one of these things w/o bring the original
Unreal Tournament.  Another good game is that crazy multi-player
motorcycle game where you cut people off with your tails that become
walls thing... its awesome and multi-platform (wtf is that game
called).

Email this list at 217mafia-gaming at lists.chambana.net (reply to this
email) for more info and conversation.

If you are pissed that I signed you up on this... unsubscribe by going
to the below link or send me an email bitching.

Thanks,
--
Dan