[217mafia-gaming] WTF is this shit!

Miller, Doug (IS) dmmiller at city.urbana.il.us
Mon Dec 17 14:56:21 CST 2007

almost all of those games are lame dan.(actualyl I've heard cool things
about EVE but I havent played ANY of those games before)

hellgate: london is about all I play currently

I didnt like the quake wars beta much............is the actual game
better Josh?

I have disc's somewhere of the ORIGINAL GTA which was fun multiplayer

but really, some of you need to play hellgate so I have more than 2
friends that play.

I'd be down, the woman leaves town that morning so I'd be free, am I
even allowed to bring a intel box with vista on it into the IMC?  it
might melt!

Douglas Miller               217.328.8281
PC Tech                     400 S Vine St

City of Urbana           Urbana, Il 61801