[217mafia-gaming] roll call sat 12/22

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Fri Dec 21 12:06:13 CST 2007

So I think we have 3 or 4:
Rory
Hydrogen Jeff
Bryan
Dan Blah

I say we meet around 1ish tomorrow at the IMC (202 S. Broadway Ave.
Urbana IL 61801/Old downtown Urbana Post Office).  I have plenty of
seating and space and will bring some snacks and what not and stuff
the share.  You should bring whatever computer want to play games on
and maybe some snacks and drinks.  We will likely be playing
everything from old school FPS/RTS (Quake, Unreal, Starcraft, etc) to
very recent games.  I will have an extra laptop with alright specs
avail. and all the networking things we will need.

If you know of others who want to come out bring them along, forward
them this message, and send them to
http://lists.chambana.net/cgi-bin/listinfo/217mafia-gaming to sign up
to this list.