[217mafia-gaming] http://play.217mafia.com

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Sun Jan 6 17:15:23 CST 2008

that would be for us to figure out.  i am only putting stuff on there
to serve as a skeleton.

if you were asking me, i would say it would be a place for us to use
as a reference, announcements, and centralize communication.
specifically, for members it would give access (username/passwords) to
the various game servers, ventrilio, and mafia game accounts for mafia
use.  it would hold information about our in game characters.  a place
for us to announce when we are having lan parties, raids, etc.  also
it could be a place for us to host files, post in game screen
shots/videos, and specify the games we all play.

whatever you all want it to be.