[3rsproject] Fwd: The 3R's project Carbondale Il.

sarah ross sarahlynnross at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 15:01:30 CDT 2011

Another 3R's volunteer wanting to spread out and do more work! I told him
I'd talk to him.
Right now i'm still working with a woman from Pontiac named Usha to get into
Dwight, using 3Rs books from Leah Shapiro, to run a reading group. I also
need to connect Usha and the man from BN, as Usha lives in Pontiac!

Ok, hope you are all well.
best, sarah