[Sandra Ahten Art] Installation and Classes

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 20:55:47 CDT 2004

“I Want To Change the World, But I Can’t Get Out of The House.”
An installation by Sandra Ahten during the Boneyard Art’s Festival.

Highcross Art Studio will be hosting this rather bizarre installation and
showing the paintings, encaustics, and ceramics of Lupe Smith, Kim Curtis,
Paula McCarty, Ann Flanagan-Petry, Suzanne Keith-Loechl, Sandra Ahten, and
Ebertilene Paulino.

You can see the studios where the artists work and observe a portrait
painting demonstration by Sandra or wheel-throwing demonstration by Lupe.

Directions:
1101 N. High Cross Road
University Avenue east through Urbana. Take a right at last stop light
(Guardian Drive) before I-74 in order to stay on University Ave / Rte. 150.
Take a left at Rte. 130  onto High Cross Road. Go across interstate overpass
and look for studio sign on the left.
*******
CLASSES
Water Color Class: Tuesday evenings in May and June.  Ongoing classes in oil
painting, drawing and collage. Call or email me for details. 217-367-6345 or
visit me this weekend during Boneyard Arts Festival.