[Sandra Ahten Art] Open Studios Fri & Sat

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 2 09:00:23 CST 2004

There is an amazing Art Event happening this weekend all over east Urbana.
The East End Art Hoo-Ha.

Many different artists are showing there wares in 8 different locations.

At High Cross Art Studio alone there are 10 artists showing. I hope you can
come out for the party!

High Cross Art Studio
Open House  & Holiday Party

Friday, December 3: 5-9pm
Saturday, December 4: 10am-5pm

Artists:
Sandra Ahten
Kim Curtis
SukJa Kang Engles
Suzanne Keith Loechl
Paula McCarty
Margie Nelson
Berta Paulina
Lupe Smith
Jana Uebele
Beth Weisse

Directions: 1101 N. High Cross Road (just north of Rte. 150)

>From University Avenue
Go east on University Avenue until it ends at the Guardian Drive stop light.
Do not go straight through this stop light as you will end up on 1-74.
Instead take a right to follow
University Ave / Rte. 150. After you pass Beringer Commons subdivision take
a left (north) at Rte. 130  onto High Cross Road. Go across interstate
overpass and look for studio sign on the left.

>From I-74
Take I-74 to the Urbana University Ave. exit. Take a left at first stop
light (Guardian Drive/ University Ave). After you pass Beringer Commons
subdivision take a left (north) at Rte. 130 onto High Cross Road. Go across
interstate overpass and look for studio sign on the left.

>From the South
Rte. 130 on the east edge of Urbana turns into High Cross Road once you are
north of Rte. 150. Go across interstate overpass and look for studio sign on
the left.