[Sandra Ahten Art] Collage Class and Art Show

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 18:25:58 CST 2004

A quick note on an upcoming class…and where you can see my art.

COLLAGE FOR THE SOUL CLASS

Learn the many avenues of collage techniques while engaging your creativity
and exploring your mind and heart.  Scrapbooker's branch out from craft to
art! All materials provided. Instructor: Sandra Ahten. High Cross Art
Studio's, 1101 N. High Cross Road, Urbana. Tuesday, 7-9pm. Feb 17- Mar 16.
Other drawing and painting classes also offered. www.spiritofsandra.com.
Call 217-367-6345.

MILO'S RESAURANT

Some of my artwork (paintings and prints) will be displayed at Milo's
Restaurant during Febuary. I am hanging the work on Sunday February 8th.