[Sandra Ahten Art] news for C-U art scene

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 09:44:31 CDT 2004

http://www.spiritofsandra.com

Greetings from Urbana IL artist Sandra Ahten.  I'm excited that "Sandra
Ahten Art" has moved into a new and exciting phase. In addition to
conducting drawing and painting classes myself I am now also

- hosting classes taught by others who are masters in their fields.

- hosting business workshops for professional & for potential artists.

- providing a model for life drawing sessions.

- providing mentors for girls in the arts.

ALSO

My paintings and prints are now displayed on my new website.

AND

I am continuing my "Changes" check-in groups. Using my experience as a
weight loss counselor for more than 5 years, these groups are designed to
help you set and reach your goals regarding weight, diet, and exercise.
Support for all types of diets and lifestyle changes. Frustrated folks
welcome.

You can get info on any of these endeavors on my website. You can also
contact me from the website.
http://www.spiritofsandra.com

Sincerely,
Sandra Ahten