[Sandra Ahten Art] Art Hoo Ha (&more)

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 06:59:17 CST 2005

Hello! Community Art Supporters

SEE ART TONITE AND TOMORROW

Get out-and-about and see lots of art this weekend at the 3rd Annual East
End Hoo-Ha. There are nine places in east Urbana where artist are showing
their wares Friday 5-9pm and Saturday 10-5pm.

My studio is the absolute easiest to find! Just venture into the front doors
of the downtown Urbana post office at the corner of Race and Broadway. (Park
anywhere after 6pm... park in the Parking Garage before 6pm)

RENT STUDIO SPACE

Cherry Alley Artists still has spaces for artists to rent in the (downtown
Urbana Post Office) (which is now the) UC  Independent Media Center. Cost is
$45 - $120 per month.

ATTEND LIFE DRAWING SESSIONS

Drawing with a nude model currently takes place at the UC- IMC on Sunday
from 1-4pm. (Dec. 4, Dec 11). It will resume after the first of the year at
a new time. If you are interested in being notified of that information
contact Kindra at kindredspark at gmail.com

ALTERNATIVE GIFT GIVING

I am head-over-heals involved in the Books To Prisoners Program and would
like to encourage you to become involved too. We have an opportunity for you
to make a donation that will purchase a dictionary in a friend or relatives
name. They'll get a gift card and an imate will get a dictionary.
www.books2prisoners.org.

Or you can come and answer a letter / prisoner request, help us sort, or
pack on Saturday’s between 2-6pm. … same place UC-IMC in the downtown Urbana
Post Office.

Peace to you,

Sandra
see my art at www.spiritofsandra.com