[Bikecoop-announce] ROY, please read!

Dyson Singer macsinger at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 13:12:13 CDT 2007

Roy,
  I lost your email and have no other way to contact you other than to send
out a general email. Sorry everyone who will get this and have to delete it.

  Contrary to what I said last saturday, I won't be at the coop today at any
time this afternoon. Some things have popped up last minute and I have to
deal with them. I might be there late tonight to strip bikes down and
prepare them for the scrap run tomorrow morning, but I don't expect anyone
else to be there. Mail me back tho so I'll have your email in my computer.

-mac