[Bikecoop-announce] Re: Urbana IL bike co-op: Stolen Bicycle

Barry Isralewitz barryi at ks.uiuc.edu
Sat Aug 16 00:16:45 CDT 2008

Hi Bike Recovery Deputies,

  Great news from Tom. Whew! We can stop printing fliers and scrutinizing every
passing mountain bike.  Glad this had a happy ending.

        -Barry

----- Forwarded message from Thomas Carlson <tacarlso at gmail.com> -----

Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 21:05:31 -0500
From: Thomas Carlson <tacarlso at gmail.com>
To: fgd at illinois.edu
Cc: PCC-l at prairienet.org,
	CCB List <champaigncountybikes at lists.prairienet.org>,
	The Bike Project List <bikecoop at lists.chambana.net>
Subject: [ChampaignCountyBikes] Re: [Bikecoop] Urbana IL bike co-op: Stolen
	Bicycle

UPDATE:

The bike has been recovered.  Thanks to everyone who had their eyes
peeled today, and special thanks to Fred Davidson who spearheaded this
whole effort.

Tom Carlson

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Barry Isralewitz, Ph. D.  Theoretical and Computational Biophysics Group, UIUC
Beckman 3043    Office Phone: (217) 244-1612   Home Phone: (217) 337-6364