[Bikecoop-announce] Fwd: [Bikecoop] Bike Project Social: Saturday July 19 at 9:00 PM

Anthony Cherolis acherolis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 15:42:01 CDT 2008

FYI - There is a *The Bike Project Social* this Saturday (July 19th).  A
bike movie followed by more socializing at Crane Alley.  See details below!
members and non-members are invited.

Also - There is a *TBP General Meeting* on Sunday, July 26th @ 5PM at The
Bike Project (202 S. Broadway, Urbana).  This will be an exciting agenda
that includes discussion of the upcoming University used bike donation on
August 1st.  Also will be discussing the Fall semester staffing schedule.
New volunteers or prospective volunteers are encouraged to attend this
meeting.

See you all soon.  Enjoy the excellent cycling weather.

Tony Cherolis
The Bike Project