[Bikecoop-announce] Sales Tax Party at the Co-op this morning!

Anthony Cherolis acherolis at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 08:41:46 CST 2008

****Reminder about Sales Tax Party this morning 10AM-2PM at The Bike
Project!****

We need warm bodies with nimble fingers to help us add up our receipt books
so that we can get squared away with State Sales Tax.  Need to get this
settled so that we can make our next wholesale order.

You should bring a laptop or "adding machine with paper tape" if you have
one, so we can directly enter the data into a text file or spreadsheet.  We
may also be able to use the IMC's common area computers.

Lunch will be provided.  Pizza's the easiest, but others can make
suggestions.  Pot luck dishes are also welcome.

Tony
Sunday Volunteer - and some other stuff