[Bikecoop-announce] The Bike Project DIY Hours - Winter Break. Holiday Hours.

Anthony Cherolis acherolis at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 21:33:16 CST 2009

Notice to all Bike Project Members,

Due to light usage over the winter months we are going to discontinue DIY
Hours until things start to warm back up and get busy again.   This is
effective immediately - sorry for the short notice.  Keyed members can still
come in and use the shop whenever they'd like.

Emma Barnes, our enterprising Americorp volunteer, will turn her focus in
the meantime to developing a youth Earn-a-Bike Program.  Anyone interested
in helping with this effort should contact Emma (ebarnes0 at gmail.com) for
more details.

*Note* - There will be some holiday closings of The Bike Project.  These
closings include December 23rd and 24th, and December 31st.  Please check
the website (www.thebikeproject.org) for the latest The Bike Project holiday
hours.

Happy Holidays!  Hope you get some bike schwag!

Tony
Volunteer, The Bike Project

traffic announcement list, go to the bottom of the page at this link -
http://lists.chambana.net/cgi-bin/listinfo/bikecoop-announce.****