[Bikecoop-announce] Call for Volunteers: Playing it Safe, Saturday, June 6

Joel Gillespie joelgillian at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 11:57:36 CDT 2009

On behalf of Safe Routes to School:

Just wanted to send out another
call for volunteers for our Bike Rodeo at Playing It Safe on Saturday, June
6th.  The shift times are 9:00 - 12:30 and 12:00 to 3:30.  No
experience necessary as the stations are very easy to pick up when you get there
and you really just have fun with the kids!  We will have a table there as
well so if your group or organization has bike (or pedestrian) safety
information you would like to hand out, please bring it that day.

Remember to give me your t-shirt size when you let me know
what shift you can volunteer.  This is a huge community-wide safety
event for families and always has a great turn out.  Last year it was
rained out, so this year could be even bigger for that really missed it last
year.

Thanks for checking your calendars and letting me know right
away your availability!  For those on our Moonwalk team - keep moving!

Rose

Rose M. Hudson, Project
Co-Chair
C-U SRTS