[Bikecoop-announce] Picking Americorp Applicants (Friday @ lunch) - You're Invited!

Anthony Cherolis acherolis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 10:32:14 CDT 2009

Hey all,

Just a reminder that we're reviewing / downselecting applicants for The Bike
Project Americorp position today.  Stop by *Cafe Paradiso between 11AM and
1PM* to have your voice heard!  Review the resumes and vote on your
favorites.  All TBP members are eligible to help us make this important
decision.

There are 10 applicants for the position and we need to narrow that down to
3-4 to call in for interviews.  This Americorp position will be an important
step in improving The Bike Project.  We need help to make the right choice
for "your" Bike Project.

See you there.

Tony Cherolis
The Bike Project, Volunteer