[Bikecoop-announce] Urbana Bike Project: Staff Mixer Monday, May 17th 7:30 pm

Emma Barnes ebarnes0 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 13:25:21 CDT 2010

Have you been staffing at the Bike Project? Are you interested in starting?
Then you should come to the staff mixer at TBP in Urbana.

The mixer is coming up next Monday, May 17th at 7:30 pm. There will be food
and great folks to chat with about volunteering. If you're interested in
starting volunteering, or if you want to continue volunteering this summer,
bring your availability. We'll also be rehashing some staffing
hours/volunteer schedules. Let us know if you can make it or just respond to
the invite below so we can get a head count on food. Hope to see you there!

Emma

believed to be clean.