[Bikecoop-announce] Bike Project July Announcements

Phil Graff pmgraff at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 08:27:07 CDT 2011

*Monthly Meeting*
The Bike Project members' meeting will be held tonight at 6:30 p.m. at the
Urbana/IMC location.  The agenda is at
http://thebikeproject.wikispaces.com/2011-Jul-25+Agenda.  All members are
invited to attend.

*Mustache Ride*
Mustache Ride III will be held on August 20.  This is C-U's largest
mustache-themed alleycat ride and a lot of fun.  If you are interested in
riding: keep you calendar clear and check your inbox in the future for more
information.  This year we are probably not doing t-shirts, so on-site
registration will be easily handled.  If you are interested in volunteering,
please email Joel Gillespie (joel.gillespie AT gmail.com) or myself (pmgraff
AT gmail.com).  We need a little help with registration, and more help with
staffing stations along the route.

Thanks,
Phil
Volunteer, The Bike Project