[Bikecoop-announce] The Bike Project Holiday hours

Phil Graff pmgraff at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:23:35 CST 2011

Hi all,

Want to let you know that *both Bike Project locations* (Urbana IMC and
Campus) *will be closed* Wednesday Nov 23 through Sunday Nov 27 for the
Thanksgiving holiday.  Tentatively, we also plan to be closed Dec 21
through Jan 1 -- we will let you know more as the date approaches.

Also, mark on your calendars that *Monday Dec 5* will be the next *general
meeting* (it deviates from our normal "last Monday of the month" schedule,
and combines November and December meetings).  We will be sharing cookies
that night, so if you want to make some, please bring them!  I will NOT
send out another reminder about this meeting (trying to keep the emails to
a minimum), so please add this to your calendar now.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Cranksgiving event this month.
It was a lot of fun, and we gathered over 1800 meals to donate to Eastern
Illinois Foodbank.

-Phil
Volunteer, The Bike Project