[Bikecoop-announce] Meeting, CyclingSavvy, Cranksgiving

Phil Graff pmgraff at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 08:59:10 CDT 2011

Hi all,

*Monthly Meeting*
Reminder that tonight will be the monthly members' meeting at the
Urbana/IMC location at 6:30.  Agenda is available at
http://thebikeproject.wikispaces.com/2011-Oct-31-Agenda

*Cycling Savvy*
This is a three-part course to help you with your cycling skills,
particularly in traffic.  Part 1 is being offered in Champaign this
Wednesday, November 2 for FREE!  (Normally $30.)  You don't have to sign up
for parts two and three if you don't want to, but I highly encourage you
all to check out the first session.
http://cyclingsavvy.org/2011/10/illinois-second-cyclingsavvy-course-offered-november-2-and-12-2011/
*
Cranksgiving*
The third annual Cranksgiving alleycat ride/food drive will be held on
Sunday, November 13.  This is always a lot of fun, and it helps the Eastern
Illinois Foodbank distribute food to those in need.  A lot of great
sponsors are on board again this year.  Invite your friends, and get more
information at
http://chambanacranksgiving.blogspot.com/

*Common Ground*
Common Ground food co-op has named The Bike Project as their round-up
charity for November.  We'll have information there, and you can round up
your purchases to the nearest dollar, and the extra will go to help The
Bike Project.
http://commonground.coop/

Thanks,
Phil