[Bikecoop-announce] Attention Campus Bike Shop Manager

Sutto, Kenneth kensutto at illinois.edu
Thu Aug 16 16:42:21 UTC 2012

Hey to all past volunteers at the Campus Bicycle Project,
 I'm Ken and I'm the new Campus Shop Manager. I'd love to meet anyone who has been volunteering in the past and plans to keep doing so, or anyone who is really interested in becoming a volunteer. The shop re-opens on Tuesday, August 21st from 12 to 7 (and will be open 12 - 7 Tuesdays through Fridays as well as Sundays 1 to 5), so come on by, preferably towards the end of the day so we can have a real conversation.
  Looking forward to meeting you all/working together,
    Ken Sutto
    Shop Manager
    Campus Bicycle Project