[Bikecoop-announce] Bike Project General Meeting, Mon., Apr. 2, 6:30 pm

Barry Isralewitz barry.isralewitz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 18:07:34 UTC 2012

Hello all,

	Happy Spring! We've had some fine weather so far, extra-perfect for getting out for a commute, jaunt, or your first century.  If winter has been unkind to your ride, Bike Project pumps, wrenches, and Tri-flow stand ready for your Spring DIY tune up needs…
	  The Bike Project will be having our next monthly general membership meeting this coming Monday. Hear about the latest goings on, help us make plans, voice your opinions, get involved, and eat free food!

Event: Bike Project Monthly General Membership Meeting
When: Monday, Apr. 2, 2012, 6:30 pm
Where: Downtown Urbana/IMC Bike Project  202 S. Broadway Ave, Urbana, IL

	See agenda for details, and to add your own items to the meeting.
http://thebikeproject.wikispaces.com/2012-Apr-2+Agenda

	There's lots of exciting opportunities coming up, hope to see you at the meeting!

	(Bonus item: spread the word about Bike to Work Day, coming May 1, see http://www.cubiketowork.com/ for details and registration.)

		Cheers,

		Barry Isralewitz
		Volunteer, The Bike Project of Urbana-Champaign

--
Barry Isralewitz
barry.isralewitz at gmail.com