[Bikecoop-announce] Upcoming Bike Events

Barry Isralewitz barry.isralewitz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 22:10:37 UTC 2013

Hi,
	From our friends at Champaign County Bikes:
=======
From: "Sarah Hoyle-Katz" <sonnet892000 at gmail.com>
Date: April 30, 2013 1:18:48 PM CDT

Hello all,

Here comes CU Bike Month! Below are the week's bicycling-related classes and events reminders...

Within the next week:
	• CU Bike to Work Day: Wednesday, May 1, 7-10am at various stations in Urbana, Champaign, and Savoy. Free.
 [ see http://www.cubiketowork.com …  and note that Campus Bike Shop is a Bike Station! ]
	• Bike Month Kick-Off: Wednesday, May 1, 9-10am at the U of I Alma Mater location, intersection of Wright and Green Streets, Urbana. Free.
	• Bike to Market Saturday: Saturday, May 4, 7am-noon at the Market at the Square, Urbana. Free, but pre-registration is recommended.
	• Tour de Champaign: Saturday, May 4 at the U of I Research Park.
	• Community Used Bicycle Sale: Saturday, May 4, 10am-5pm and Sunday, May 5, noon-4pm at Champaign Cycle Co., 506 S Country Fair Dr., Champaign.
	• Urbana Grand Prix Bike Race: Sunday, May 5 in downtown Urbana.

Please check the C-U Biking calendar at cubiking.org for all bicycle-related events happening in and near Champaign-Urbana.

Sarah

	Cheers,

	Barry Isralewitz
	Volunteer, The Bike Project of Urbana-Champaign

--
Barry Isralewitz
barry.isralewitz at gmail.com