[Bikecoop-announce] The Bike Project: February/March events

Phil Graff pmgraff at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 01:11:43 UTC 2013

*Saturday, February 23rd, 11a-2p, Urbana Shop Clean-Up.*
Focusing on the storage area of the Urbana shop, we'll sort and strip
bikes, get that space cleaned out - together!  Strength in numbers, lunch
provided!

*Monday, February 25th, 6:30p-8:30p, General Membership Meeting, Urbana shop
*
It is time again for our monthly members' meeting.  The agenda is available
at http://thebikeproject.wikispaces.com/2013-Feb-25+Agenda. We meet at the
Urbana/IMC location, 202 S. Broadway, in downtown Urbana.

Thanks!
Phil
Volunteer, The Bike Project