[Bikecoop-announce] Bike Project News, March/April 2013

Phil Graff pmgraff at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 13:21:25 UTC 2013

*General Members' Meeting*
Our monthly members' meeting will be held on Monday, March 25 at 6:30 p.m.
in the Urbana/IMC location (201 S. Broadway, Urbana IL, enter through south
side basement entrance).  The agenda for this meeting is at
http://thebikeproject.wikispaces.com/2013-Mar-25+Agenda, please add
anything to discuss.

*Jobs at The Bike Project*
We are currently accepting resumes for two positions at The Bike Project.
Job descriptions and application instructions are posted at the links
below.  If you are interested, submit your application by March 27.
http://thebikeproject.org/jobs/part-time-manager-2013/
http://thebikeproject.org/jobs/full-time-manager-2013/

*Bike Swap*
The 2013 Spring Bike Swap <http://springbikeswap.wikispaces.com/home> is on
April 13.
We know you have it. The coveted, the cast off, that one part that never
quite makes it on to a bike. We're talking about bike swag! The Spring
SwapMeet is a place for you to sell, buy, and trade bike stuff, and
hang out
with folks who like bikes.
*When:* Saturday April 13, 2013. Doors open 10am–3pm.
*Where:* Latzer Hall, University YMCA, 1001 South Wright Street, Champaign,
IL
*Who:* Anyone who wants to buy, sell, trade, look at bike-related swag, or
just hang out
This event is FREE for all attendees.
See more information on *Spring Bike Swap
2013*<http://springbikeswap.wikispaces.com/home>
.

*Graduate Student Housing Bike Maintenance Session*
The Bike Project will be visiting Orchard Downs to put on a short bike
maintenance course.
*When:* Sat, April 20, 11am – 1pm
*Where:* Orchard Downs Community Center (510 George Huff Circle)

Happy cycling,
Phil
Volunteer, The Bike Project