[Bikecoop-announce] Bike Project News

Phil Graff pmgraff at gmail.com
Thu May 30 20:27:21 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

*Monthly Meeting*
The next monthly members' meeting will be held this coming Monday, June 3
6:30pm at the Urbana/IMC location (202 S. Broadway, Urbana, IL, basement of
Independent Media Center). The agenda is available for viewing/editing at
http://thebikeproject.wikispaces.com/2013-June-3+Agenda

*Staffing News*
The Bike Project has hired two new staff:

   - James Roedl is the incoming Campus Bicycle Shop Manager, the position
   held by Ken Sutto for the last year. Ken will still be around for a couple
   weeks, helping to ensure a smooth transition.

   - Joe Scarbro is the Shop Manager at the Urbana/IMC location, a new
   part-time position we have created to help our organization grow.

Both have a strong background in community building and bicycle mechanics,
and we're excited to have them join our team of volunteers. Please join us
in welcoming James and Joe to The Bike Project, and thanking Ken for doing
such an awesome job at CBS this past year.

Thanks,
Phil
Volunteer, The Bike Project
http://thebikeproject.org/