[Bikecoop-announce] The Bike Project: December News

Phil Graff pmgraff at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 15:21:56 UTC 2013

Upcoming events at The Bike Project:

*Cranksgiving*: Sunday Dec 1, TBP Urbana
This is a reminder that Cranksgiving has been rescheduled for Sunday
December 1. Registration at noon, ride starts at 1:00. Looks like the
weather will be more cooperative, so we hope you can join us for this
awesome food drive cycling event. We have many prizes to give away! More
info at http://chambanacranksgiving.blogspot.com/

*Members' Meeting*: Monday Dec 2, TBP Urbana 6:30 p.m.
We generally combine the November and December meetings into one meeting
the first week of December. We'll be meeting at the Urbana shop and the
agenda is available at
http://thebikeproject.wikispaces.com/2013-Dec-2+Agenda

Hope everyone has been enjoying the holidays!
Thanks,
Phil
Volunteer, The Bike Project