[Bikecoop-announce] The Bike Project news

Phil Graff pmgraff at gmail.com
Tue May 27 17:25:06 EDT 2014

*The Bike Project Members' Meeting*
The next monthly members' meeting will be held Wednesday, May 28 at the
downtown Urbana (IMC) location at 6:30 p.m. We'll have some food and
discuss the items on our agenda, viewable (and editable) at
http://thebikeproject.wikispaces.com/2014-May-28+Agenda

*Call for volunteers*
If you're looking for ways to help out this summer, we need regular
volunteers for our open hour shifts at the IMC. Email
contact at thebikeproject.org if you are interested in learning more about how
to help out (you do not need to be an expert mechanic!)

*Other local cycling events*
*Playing It Safe Bike Rodeo*: Saturday, June 7, 9:30am-2pm at the Champaign
County Fairgrounds, Urbana. Free! *Volunteers needed: sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17INRnKy3rb0GFyyFghXbUVy_6_paUnYQxjEfyJxwvLc/viewform>.*

Thanks!
Phil
Volunteer, The Bike Project