[Bikecoop-announce] The Bike Project: September News

Phil Graff pmgraff at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 17:39:50 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

*Monthly Members' Meeting*
Our members' meeting will be held Wednesday, Sept 24 at 6:30 p.m. at the
Urbana IMC. The agenda is available for review/editing at:
http://thebikeproject.wikispaces.com/2014-Sep-24+Agenda

*Sunday Closings*
As you know, The Bike Project is a volunteer-run organization. All of our
staffers are unpaid volunteers. Due to reduced staff availability, we will
be closed at the IMC location on Sundays for the next few weeks. We are
hoping to have Sunday hours again starting October 12. Please check our web
site (http://thebikeproject.org/) or Facebook page for updates.

Thanks,
Phil
Volunteer, The Bike Project